Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Three Bulls! Bonus Fatwa

The term "useful idiot." Listen up, pathetic wannabe Machievellian chunderclumps, this term has been declared played out. Move along, internet lemmings. Only in your black and white decrepit world do you have to find a way to heap insults on someone you actually agree with, but normally don't.

I AM CONSERVO DOUCHE 3000. I CANNOT COMPREHEND AGREEING WITH YOU *BEEP* THEREFORE IF I DO, I WILL DETERMINE THAT YOU ARE MERELY AN IDIOT WHOSE SPITTLE-FLECKED COUNTENANCE I CAN ABIDE RARELY, AS IF YOU WERE AKIN TO THE METAPHORICAL BROKEN CLOCK> *BOOP* RIGHT TWICE A DAY. YOU ARE INTELLECTUALLY MY PLAYTHING. I LIKE TO CUDDLE WITH YOU AND NUZZLE YOUR PATHETIC POINTY HEAD. THAT IS ALL FROM YOUR MECHANICAL OVERLORD. ANY RESPONSE IS AD HOMINEM.

THIS RAZOR BLADE SUPPOSITORY IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD, USELESS IDIOT BUTTERS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA