Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Proof that I am, in fact, THYCWOTI

"...the rich, tree-hugging, laser-shooting-at-crystals-in-the-Puget-sound, limp-wristed, liberal elitists who were educated at liberal arts, Ivy league schools..."


They're X-RAYS, GA'DAMMIT!! (Feckin' lasers - sheeee-it.)

And my wrists are as stiff as a couple of 3LB beef sticks!! Turgid even!!!

And it isn't Ivy that leaps to mind when thinking about Humboldt State.
jexter | Homepage | 11.29.05 - 4:39 pm | #

Jex, all I hear is lasers.
Yosef | Homepage | 11.29.05 - 4:58 pm | #

GAAAAAAHHHHRHRRRRR!!!!!!!
X-RAYS! MMMMRRRRMMPH-SPITTLE-RAZZZZZERRRRSPAAAAZZZLE!!!!!!

X-[Bubble]-MA[bubbl]IN-RAAAAAAAAAYYYYYSSSS!

Keeeeeeeeeeee-riiiist. Your making my head hurt.
jexter | 11.29.05 - 5:21 pm | #


Your making my head hurt

What other hot young conservative writers on the internets can do that with only a couple of comments?