Friday, November 18, 2005

Jonah Goldberg Music Video Storyboard Part II

Since you guys LOVE this series, I'm gonna pull a Dennis the Pez and keep on rolling.

Song: "It's a Long Way to the Top (If You Want to Rock)"-AC/DC

Jonah Goldberg: Ok Ok Ok Ok Ok Ok, picture this- I'm rolling down the highway- say the 405, I'm rolling in my pimp wagon. There are some monkeys in the backseat. The back seat is loaded with LA Times. Cue the music. Series of shots, establishing LA as the locale- Hollywood sign, the Strip, the Whiskey a Go Go, Pink's, that place with the Beef. Other places, shots of me eatin' awesome stuff as we roll by those food places (that goes on the vid budget, right?). Anyway, as we roll by famous libs, Babs Streisand, Michael Moore, Dabney Coleman, Fonda, etc.

The monkeys throw LA Times ed pages at them and you can see my column as the paper flies through the air slo-mo and hits them. When it hits them, they turn into hot ZZ Top style video babes-

and they join me in my pimp-wagon which morphs into a super huge stretch Hummer with a hot tub in the back.

I'm totally mowing this huge French Dip and these babes are loving me and they have T-shirts that say "Michael Moore is fat" and then the bagpipes come in and Bon Scott is just totally selling it. And then we can throw a funny bit at the end with the Chazmo lookalike dude and Roger L. Simon (total Cali boys) typing on this like old 386 pc that is smoking and my column crushes them on their blogs because I'm MSM now not OSM and they are wearing bathrobes and Chaz looks all spacey
and the hot babe that looks like Maren Jensen blows him a kiss and his head explodes. Cut it, print it, awesome.

Spike Jonze: *click*