Monday, November 14, 2005

In The Navy, Where You Can Find Pleasure

So I’m cruising the depths of MJ’’s website when I stumble upon this article written by Felicia (Fee) Benamon. It’s a particularly earnest and naïve article arguing for military recruiter access to high school campuses. Surprisingly for a PeePo writer it’s pretty light on the attacks on liberals and leftists. But that won't stop me from getting a little Sadly, No! on your ass because the article pretty much mocks itself with gems like this:

“Let's not forget the amazing story of Pat Tillman, the NFL player who selflessly gave up his career in the NFL to join the Army Rangers in the War on Terror.

Ever heard of beauty queens who join the military? It happens!”

But what struck me the most about the article was this picture above the lede (ohh blog word!) on the main page.
When you look at this picture are you thinking the same thing that I am?