Thursday, September 22, 2005

Bootzilla Strikes Back!


Wherin Yosef interviews the musician on the fallout of Seb's comparison of Michelle Malkin (the good half) to the lovely Lady Miss Keir.


Y: Bootsy, thank you for joining us on 3B! today.

B: Well, uh, glory be! The funk's on 3B!

Y: I was hoping you'd say that. I'm not really much of one for needless small talk and not getting to the point (like Blue Girl) so let's get right into it. Bootsy, how do you feel about the comparison made between the good half of Michelle Malkin and Lady Miss Keir?

B: Well, uh, Yosa-doodle-doo, it's, uh, like this. That good half lady is one fiine mutha! I'd let her put the funk upside my head any day. But, uh, Sweet Lady Miss Keir, is also fine. So I'd have to call it a wash.

Y: Yes, they are both attractive, but how can Seb get away with comparing an open racist to a lovely and highly talented singer?

B: An open what? Well, uh, like Miss Keir said, the groove is in the heart, so if Ms. Malkin ain't got no groove, she needs to let ol' Bootzilla help her find it! A-Yabba-dabba-doo!!

Y: Do you think that Seb intentionally targeted Lady Miss Keir for this unfair comparison?

B: Well, uh, I wouldn't actually call it an unfair comparison. Maybe, if, uh, you take the good half of Michelle Malkin, then she would use her other name. Magalagalang is, uh, very funkadelic. But, uh, I do think that Seb should, uh, be a little more careful about his comparisons. I'd hate to have to take the Bootzilla over to that Bog if he compared the, uh, lovely Lady Miss Keir with the bad half of Michelle. I'd take all the Horny Horns with me, and teach him that that comparison would be like trying to put a 5 dollar hat on a nickel head!

Y: Bootsy, I'd like to thank you on behalf of the entire 3B! staff for this interview, and I will be sure to pass your warning along to Seb at the other bog. Thank you for your time.

B: Yabba-dabba-dizzle!